Omega Strong Spaghetti
- 1 pack INKKA quinoa spaghetti
- 300g wild-caught salmon (2 fillets)
- 2-3 strings fresh dill
- 300 ml Rice cream
- Salt & freshly milled pepper
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Cut the salmon into bite-size pieces.
- Finely chop the dill, reserving a few sprigs for garnish.
- Bring the cream, salt, pepper and lemon zest to a boil and cook over a high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add the salmon pieces and simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for another 6 minutes until salmon is no longer pink.
- Cook INKKA spaghetti as per instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti, then toss with the sauce, leaving the dish for 2-3 minutes to soak up the flavours.
- Serve garnished with a few dill strings.